LEOCH ITALIA srl., a subsidiary of Leoch International Technology Ltd., specializes in the promotion of the globally renowned Leoch brand lead-acid and lithium batteries in Italy by working closely with major OE manufactures, distributors, and service providers as well as B2B customers who use our batteries.
Leoch produces almost all types of batteries and retains subsidiaries all over the world, being the No. 1 lead acid exporter in China for the last 7 years, selling products to over 100 countries in the world while its annual turnover exceeds 1,95 billion US$.
As part of our expansion program, we seek a talented young individual to be part of our technical team established in Bologna Italy, as a Technical Support Engineer.
- Basic product management
- Pre-sales tendering, after sales technical support
- Warranty claim handling and record keeping
- Be part of the investigation of the problem and to be able to identify the root cause
- Liaising with overseas factories and engineers to provide appropriate solutions to Leoch internal and external network
- Customer interaction and provision of technical seminars to partners
- Support on daily activities of the internal and external stakeholders
- Travelling abroad for supporting both technical and sales operations
- Mandatory engineering background (Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical – or other- Engineering, Electronics or Energy Storage) with a degree relevant to these fields (Applications with no relevant background will not be considered)
- A business-oriented nature
- Team player who is willing to work cross-functionally
- Excellent command of English language (Proficiency level – certified)
- Additional foreign language such as German, French or Spanish will be considered as a plus
- Excellent presentation skills (also in English)
- Microsoft Office Proficiency (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to travel abroad on short notice
What we offer:
- A competitive renumeration package
- Remote work opportunities
- An international and friendly environment to work with
- The opportunity to meet global business environments
- The opportunity to grow as an international professional
- Laptop, Cell Phone and all the tools required to perform your job successfully
Interested parties are kindly requested to submit their Curriculum Vitae via email jobs_EMEA@leoch.com
All applications will be handled with confidentiality.
Countries enjoy our products
GVAH Production Capacity per Year